Tuesday 16 June 2015

Camden Town & Tower Bridge









A cereal cafe.. What more could you possibly want?! Nothing! Which is why I was so happy when a I was told that Cereal Killer Cafe existed! No surprises that it was my first stop at Camden Markets, and boy did it not disappoint! With over 120 cereals to choose from and a range of toppings, deciding was the hardest part - but it came down to Hershey's Cookies n Cream cereal topped with Oreos and strawberries. Went down an absolute treat!
With my hunger satisfied, it was time to take on Camden Markets.  Never will you ever see so many people in one place at one time than what you will at Camden Markets on a Sunday! Absolute mayhem. It takes all day to search through the 4 markets, going back and forth to make sure you hadn't missed anything the first time round.

4 hours later, I'd done my dash and I was on the verge of passing out - but why waste an afternoon in London, right? So I sat down with my handy lil London book (one of the best gifts ever - thanks Nath), and flipped through the endless possibilities.  I finally came to a decision and it was off to Tower Bridge! I definitely did not wear suitable footwear for all the walking of the day, but the pain in the soles of my feet went away as soon as I could see the bridge.  By far my favourite attraction in London! The exhibition of the bridge was also incredible, glass walkway and all! After taking my time to even stand on the glass without holding on to the pole behind me, I mustered up the courage to sit on the damn thing for a photo - well worth it! Shoutout to the Tower Bridge employee for dealing with all my angle demands and capturing that great shot (you need a raise)

14/06 - My favourite day in London (so far)

X

1 comment:

  1. You've captured the signature gloominess of London in your photos :) My favourite is the last one where you're sat on a glass. Is that the London Eye?

    ReplyDelete